We will be running our traditional tours and implementing these cleaning and sanitization practices to keep our customers and staff safe.
New York Zipline will be taking all possible precautions to operate responsibly in these unprecedented circumstances. The health and safety of our patrons, our staff, and our community has always been our number one priority. We will be keeping safe social-distance between parties and enforcing a mask rule on premises. All staff and guests will be wearing PPE in this socially-distanced environment . Our sanitation department will also be working around the clock to ensure all our gear and facilities are clean for everyone’s safety. We are doing everything we can to ensure your day with us leaves you with only an incredible experience.
We are using an electrostatic sprayer and EarthSafe chemicals to sanitize all equipment between customers and we are sanitizing the bathrooms between each person.
There will be hand sanitizer at each touch point on the Zipline course and before touching each activity you must use sanitizer. Masks and social distancing are required at all times while on the property and on the attractions.
What to Expect:
Given current events New York Zipline has implemented new requirements and policies in accordance with the guidlines set by the CDC and New York State. Please review the following prior to your trip.
Before you arrive-
- Safety Requirements- All guests must be between 50 and 250 pounds (Mid-Mountain guidelines) and between 110 and 260 pounds (Skyrider guidelines), and be no taller than 6’5″. We do not recommend this activity for guests with heart problems, back problems, or who are pregnant.
- Proper Attire- Sneakers or hiking boots are required for you to participate. Please be sure to wear weather appropriate clothing, as we will go out rain or shine. You can check the week’s weather for Hunter here.
- Fill Out Your Waivers- We will provide a link for yourself and guests to fill out waivers prior to arrival in a follow up email. Doing so will streamline your check-in process.
- See How You’re Feeling- Please do a wellness check before you depart. If you or anyone in your party has a sore throat, cough, muscle pains, or are otherwise feeling unwell that morning, we ask you please not join us that day. Rest assured you can reschedule to a later date.
- Check Your Temperature– If you or a member of your party are running a fever, we ask that you not come in that day. You may absolutely reschedule to a future date.
- Remember Your PPE– We will require everyone to be wearing a mask while on premises, even while complying with social distancing rules. Cloth masks are sufficient, do not wear a mask intended for medical professionals. Instructions to make a mask can be found on the CDC website here.
While You’re Here-
- Social-Distancing- During your day please stay at least 6 feet away from individuals who are not a part of your party.
- Check-in and Check Temp– At our Check-in Station you will be greeted by a member of our staff in PPE who will have a roster of our expected guests. After taking your name this staff member will also check your temperature with an infrared thermometer without contact. Guests running a fever will not be allowed to participate.
- Keep Your Hands Clean- Hygeine is tantamount to safety at this time, so please make sure to utilize the sanitizer stations we will have set up all over the premises whenever your hands may be soiled.
Anyone who does not adhere to these health and safety requirements will not be allowed to participate in our activity and may be asked to leave the premises.
If you have any questions about any of the above requirements please contact us by phone at 518-263-4388 or by email at [email protected]. We are looking forward to your day of adventure with us!
Our Electrostatic Decontamination System:
Electrostatic charged droplets create a field in the spray plume that is magnetically drawn to any surface within 6- feet. With an attraction coefficient 15 times greater than gravity, the electrostatic force field is so powerful the plume reverses direction to coat hidden and hard to reach surfaces that would typically be missed by conventional spraying, wiping or misting equipment.
Our decontamination agent is an organic molecule and is NOT caustic like bleach. We use an EarthSafe disinfecting solution and a Sustainable / Eco-Friendly method of application.