*WE WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE WINTER SEASON* – BUT WILL REOPEN IN SPRING AND ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO 2021!
Thank you to everyone who joined us this year! It certainly was an interesting and challenging year for all of us & we appreciate all the support. Stay up to date for updates on opening day 2021. You can always reach out to us at [email protected]
Experience the longest, fastest and highest ziplines in North America starting with a scenic chairlift or off-road ride to the Summit Lodge. Attend Zipline Pilot training school for a safety briefing and to maximize your skills. This is our most extreme attraction and may not be for everyone. Lasts approximately 3 hours.
- 5 dual racing ziplines spanning 4.6 miles
- Up to 3,200 feet long & 600’ above the valley
- Reach speeds of up to 50 mph
- 500’ self-powered “zap-line” challenge or choose to traverse the Burma bridge
- Must be 110-260 lbs & no taller than 6’5”