Experience the longest, fastest and highest ziplines in North America starting with a scenic chairlift or off-road ride to the Summit Lodge. Attend Zipline Pilot training school for a safety briefing and to maximize your skills. This is our most extreme attraction and may not be for everyone. Lasts approximately 3 hours.
- 5 dual racing ziplines spanning 4.6 miles
- Up to 3,200 feet long & 600’ above the valley
- Reach speeds of up to 50 mph
- 500’ self-powered “zap-line” challenge or choose to traverse the Burma bridge
- Must be 110-260 lbs & no taller than 6’5”